Be the leader in your field with your very own Podcast.
Learn why YOUR business should have a Podcast and how to do it!
Podcasts are becoming more and more popular with audiences flocking to choose to listen to this medium in record numbers.
There has never been a better time to create audio and it’s not just for the experts! This workshop will show YOU how you can do it too!
Kath Lord-Green an ex New Correspondent, Radio Presenter and Business Show Host has been creating and editing audio content long before the term Podcast was even thought of, so what better person to lead this interactive workshop.
Podcasts and online audio are a huge part of digital media and your digital marketing strategy and a great alternative to Newsletters, Q&A sessions and video.
Podcasts can be listened too anywhere: whilst you’re working, in the car, in the gym, walking the dog or doing your household chores and gardening…
Attendees will learn:
- WHY having a Podcast is good for YOUR business
- WHAT tech you need and HOW to use it!
- Pre-production, Production and Post-production planning & editing: eg,
- How to structure a series and episodes.
- How to record your episode and what to say.
- How long should it be? How often should it go out?
- How do I edit?
- Where and HOW to host your podcast to get it “out there” and much much more…
Ending with a “have a go” session with portable equipment brought along to the session.
Book the latest session here: Podcast for Business Workshop
Please contact email@example.com for bespoke training, group sessions or organisation/business-based workshops.